Love it as much as we do?
- Scarface themed book of fun
- Packed full of activities and colouring pages for gangster parents
- This country was built on laundered babygros
- Spot what’s wrong with the daycare centre… it’s crime!
- Fill it all in, or just chuckle at the comics
Say hello to Tony Montana’s little friend - his son!
This hilarious parody of those lame adult activity books is a fat compendium of mafia madness, telling the tale of Scarface turning his gangster skills to the rough world of childcare.
Tony is back from the grave and ready to defend his title as #1 dad - no matter the cost. Even if that means taking someone for a ride… in the car to DisneyLand!
A dose of much needed adult humour for parents whose entertainment consists of Paw Patrol and Peppa Pig exclusively, this is the perfect gift for the gangster who’s recently traded cocaine for coffee and that sweet Porsche for a family-friendly Ford Focus.
Ol’ Scarface says you should buy it - and you know him, he always tells the truth, even when he lies.
More detail and specification