- Sheath your knives in the classic Starfighter of the Rebel Alliance
- Made from rugged plastic with a polished chrome effect
- Includes five high-quality stainless steel knives
- Officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd
- Far less boring than your regular wooden knife block
- You can pretend it's the second place-trophy from a space race
The world probably isn't ready to effortlessly slice through meats and cheeses with dinky red-hot lightsabers just yet (nor has such astounding technology been invented), so for the time-being we'll have to adorn our kitchens with the next best thing – the Star Wars X-Wing Knife Block
It looks just like the classic Starfighter from the Rebel Alliance, though instead of laser cannons and proton torpedoes, this nimble vessel is armed with a cook's knife, bread knife, carving knife, utility knife and a paring knife.
Officially licensed by George himself and made from a polished chrome-effect plastic reminiscent of the J-Type 327 Nubian Royal Starship (you know the one). Now you can carry out Rogue Squadron-style roll calls every time you slice n' dice.
More detail and specification