- Build four iconic vehicles from the latest blockbuster movie
- They all start out life as two 10cm sheets of metal
- Easy-to-follow illustrated instructions, no glue or solder required
- Just pop out the pieces, bend the tabs and slot them together
- Laser-etched (lightsaber-etched) and incredibly detailed
Whilst scavenging on the planet of Jakku, a couple of bits of metal protruding from the desert sands were glinting in the sunlight and happened to catch our eye. Upon further inspection we realised that we'd stumbled across something remarkable – ancient miniatures that looked as though they could have only been forged by a lightsaber. We had found the Star Wars: The Force Awakens 3D Metal Model Kits.
There are three beautifully intricate vehicles to choose from: a couple of old favourites that have been given a makeover – Poe Dameron's X-Wing Fighter. As well as two completely new craft in the form of Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle and the First Order Snowspeeder.
Each neat little kit includes two incredibly detailed, laser-cut sheets of metal; just carefully pop out all of the parts, follow the simple instructions (mainly bending and inserting tabs into slots) and in no time you'll have your very own metallic masterpieces.
More detail and specification