- An elegant eating utensil for a more civilized age
- Not as clumsy or random as a knife and fork
- Officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd
- Battle mercilessly for the last piece of prawn tempura
- Available in red and blue – choose your allegiance
- Blast shield helmet and flying sushi drone not included
This is the eating utensil of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a knife and fork; an elegant chopstick for a more civilized age.
Available in Luke (blue) and Darth (red), these Star Wars Light-Up Chop Sabers illuminate at the touch of a button on their intricate hilts. So pledge your allegiance to the Rebel Alliance or give yourself over to the Dark Side, then battle mercilessly for that last piece of duck gyoza.
They don't make a loud 'waaaamp' sound when you wave them around, nor a 'pssshhhht' sound when you turn them off but judging by how you probably read that aloud in your head, we're pretty sure this won't be a problem!
More detail and specification