- An elegant eating utensil for a more civilized age
- Not as clumsy or random as a knife and fork
- Officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd
- Battle mercilessly for the last piece of prawn tempura
- Blast shield helmet and flying sushi drone not included
This is the eating utensil of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a knife and fork; an elegant chopstick for a more civilized age.
Available in Darth (red), these Star Wars Light-Up Chop Sabers illuminate at the touch of a button on their intricate hilts. Give yourself over to the Dark Side, then battle mercilessly for that last piece of duck gyoza.
They don't make a loud 'waaaamp' sound when you wave them around, nor a 'pssshhhht' sound when you turn them off but judging by how you probably read that aloud in your head, we're pretty sure this won't be a problem!
More detail and specification