Love it as much as we do?
- Learn to crochet twelve of your favourite Star Wars characters
- Contains everything you need to make Yoda and a Stormtrooper
- Includes five colours of yarn, stuffing, eye beads etc.
- Darth Vader and Boba Fett have never looked so damned adorable
- Something to do while you're waiting for Rogue One to air
You don't have to be a fan of Ewoks to love the idea of cute and cuddly Star Wars characters. You really don't. Awful little things, Ewoks. With the Star Wars Crochet Kit you can now transform all of your intergalactic favourites into miniature knitted dolls.
This 76-page book contains everything you need to create a life size (pretty much) Yoda and a dinky little Stormtrooper via the powerful and deeply relaxing art of crochet. In addition to this, the book features simple patterns and step-by-step instructions for 10 other classic Star Wars characters, all in the Japanese style of Amigurumi. The likes of Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Jabba the Hutt have never looked so adorable.
Use the force... of a crochet needle and hook.
More detail and specification