- Cuddle up with these bulbous bedroom behemoths
- As fat and spherical as they are cute
- Three incredibly chunky creatures to choose from
- Replace your pile of cuddly toys with one massive one instead
- Made from an extraordinarily soft polyester fibre
- Get an extremely unfair advantage in pillow fights
Remember when you were younger and everything seemed bigger? The world just felt like a better place; a happier place filled with awe and wonder. Well, the moment you grasp one of these phenomenally large Squishables
, all of those long-forgotten emotions will come flooding back.
This pair of bulging bedroom behemoths look like they've been grossly over-fed at the stuffing factory; each of them with a portly diameter of 15"
An easygoing Narwhal that's so bulbous he's beginning to dwarf his own glorious golden horn
- A lovable boss-eyed Worrible, created by Andrew Bell of 'Creatures in my Head' fame; this roly-poly critter is genetically engineered to absorb human anxiety and turn it into calming excretion so that you can squeeze your troubles away
- Everyone's favourite three-headed mythical guard dog, Cerberus, only this time he's sealing the gates of the underworld with his spherical physique
These colossal cuddly toys are ridiculously soft
; perfect for curling up with or making sure that you've always got the upper hand in a pillow fight (particularly the Narwhal, that horn is lethal).
More detail and specification