- Effortlessly crush your nuts with this woodland critter
- Just tilt his head back, fill him up and wind his bushy tail
- Liven up your yoghurts, cup cakes and ice cream sundaes
- Jar is printed with handy ml and cup measurements
- No more obstinate nuts rolling about the place
What better animal to crush your nuts than this agile woodland critter? No longer leaping from tree to tree or hiding things all over the garden; he gingerly clasps one solitary walnut and waits patiently, ready to liven up your food with freshly ground nuts (and secretly wishing his own diet was so refined).
Brazils, pecans, hazelnuts – if you're tired of watching them roll around while you chop at them wildly with a sharpened cleaver, then the Squirrel Nut Grinder is the perky little saviour you've been waiting for. Sitting comfortably atop a glass jar printed with handy ml and cup measurements, this ruthless rodent is the perfect way to effortlessly crush your nuts.
No longer is there a need to shell out cash for a tiny pouch of pounded nut powder – buy them fresh, grab his bushy wind-up tail and take joy in gently pulverising them yourself.
More detail and specification