Love it as much as we do?
- Spirituality but, like, not completely dippy
- Yoga doesn’t need any more hippy crap
- Stretch your limbs without any bullshit
- 100% PVC, easy to clean and super durable
- Can withstand infinite strenuous vinyasa seshes
Yoga is fine. Yoga people are not fine. They’re usually a bit weird and pretentious, in our frankly limited experience.
Why can’t you just stretch and center your mind on your breathing without it being A THING?! Anyway. Rant over. Moving on.
Roll out this slick typographic yoga mat and prepare to be the envy of your local ashram. It's at least 4392485% more instagrammable than those boring Lululemon ones that cost more than a two bedroom flat in Chelsea.
They’re large enough for even the thiccest yogi but super lightweight and easy to carry when rolled up. Speaking of thiccness, they’re 3mm thick. Just right, the goldilocks of yoga mat thickness. Goldi-dreadlocks in this case if you’re One Of THOSE Yoga People.
More detail and specification