- Unleash a futuristic, app-controlled adrenaline junkie
- Travels at a blistering 6.3 metres per second (14mph!)
- Bluetooth connectivity up to 30 metres, let it roll free
- 60 glorious minutes of driving time on a single charge
- Unrivalled manoeuvrability, able to turn on a dime
- Spin, drift, and flip with app-powered tricks
- Effortlessly leaps off ramps and gets some serious air
- Rugged on the outside, incredibly smart on the inside
We're proud to introduce you to Sphero Ollie, the cylindrical and bad-ass bigger brother of the original Sphero. It may look like something pinched from the set of a Tron film; but this futuristic, app-controlled robot is set to usher in a new, adrenaline-fuelled driving experience.
With two agile wheels at its disposal and an even smarter internal brain; Ollie is built for speed, programmed for tricks and customised by you. It can spin, drift, flip and blitz past the competition with mind-warping speeds of 6.3 metres per second (14mph!).
Housed in a durable polycarbonate chassis and kitted out with glowing LED’s, this rugged brute is tough enough to take on any terrain, day or night. Just like the traditional Sphero, it effortlessly connects to your smart device via Bluetooth with a range of up to 30 metres so you can really let it roam free. What's more, each full charge provides you with up to 60 minutes of glorious driving time.
The ingenious free app is packed full of thrilling multiplayer games, programmable tricks and stunts. So get building your own perilous ramps and raceways and prepare to unleash this reckless robotic adrenaline-junkie.
Need for speed still not satisfied? Why not pimp your ride. Customise your Ollie with a brand new pair of tires or hubs. The competition'll be eating your dust in no time.
More detail and specification