- Ollie's had a dynamite makeover. Roll over to the darkside
- Unleash a futuristic, app-controlled adrenaline junkie
- Travels at a blistering 6.3 metres per second (14mph!)
- Bluetooth connectivity up to a searing 30 metres
- 60 minutes of manic driving time on a single charge
- Spin, drift, and flip with app-powered tricks
- Leap off ramps and tear through the air
Never one to underestimate the power of the dark side, surging ever forward like an unstoppable force, we’d advise you to approach this cylindrical menace with caution. Everyone’s favourite app-controlled robot is back with a vengeance.
This ultra sleek special edition Darkside Ollie is packing serious thrills. Our advice? Buckle up, your adrenaline’s about to skyrocket.
Why not unleash a little mayhem? Sporting two agile wheels and an uber intelligent internal brain; Ollie is built for speed, programmed for tricks and customised by you. It can spin, drift, flip and blitz past the competition with mind-warping speeds of 6.3 metres per second (14mph!) - you’re about to make 'Need for Speed' look like 'Hotwheels'.
Housed in a new, striking black durable polycarbonate chassis, this rugged brute is tough enough to take on any terrain. Just like the traditional Sphero, it effortlessly connects to your smart device via Bluetooth with a range of up to 30 metres so you can really let it roam free. What's more, each full charge provides you with up to 60 minutes of electrifying driving time.
The ingenious free app is packed full of thrilling multiplayer games, programmable tricks and stunts. So get building your own perilous ramps and raceways and prepare to unleash this reckless robotic adrenaline-junkie.
More detail and specification