- Perfect for astronomers, astrologers, and those who like a drink
- Fill the black hole in your cupboard with these planetary vessels
- Features all 8 planets + our mighty sun and the bashful Pluto
- Does not include the adventurously-named "Planet 9"
- Make timeless jokes about sipping from the rim of uranus
Nothing evokes a strong sense of wonder like slowly sipping an alcoholic beverage and pondering the mind-blowing vastness of our universe. But until Richard Branson pulls his finger out, none of us are ever going to visit all those amazing planets. So why not the fill this black hole in your life with the Solar System Drinking Set.
Now is probably a good time to mention that this collection of ten extra-terrestrial tumblers does not include the recently-discovered (and creatively-named) Planet 9. This is the original lineup. The real McCoys. The perfect 10. Just the cool planets... plus the Sun and Pluto. There, we said it. Happy?
You get the pleasure of lining up the glasses in order every time you use them and they're perfect for serving up Cosmos, Supermassive Black Sambucas and warm cups of gravi-tea (in a milky way, naturally).
More detail and specification