- Aerates and agitates while you pour
- Releases the complex aromas and flavours of your vino
- Ideal for when shaking your wine isn't appropriate
- Handmade from fortified glass
- Also available in a gift box with additional accessories
Drinking wine is a complex business. There are so many decisions to make and tiresome traditions to follow before you even get to sip the stuff. Which is why the Soiree Wine Aerator is a breath of fresh air.
Supremely simple to setup, the Soiree agitates your wine as you pour, introducing oxygen and releasing aromas and flavours. Basically, it’s a classy way of shaking it to make it taste better.
Handmade from fortified glass, the Soiree fits snugly on both screw-cap and cork bottles and is sure to excite even the most discerning wino.
The Soiree is available solo (with a stand) or in a beautiful box set with a deluxe carry case, air pump and stand.
More detail and specification