- For boozy thrill-seekers only
- Comes with its own warning label and letter of explanation
- Actually tastes very palatable
- For your own safety, only drink in small 35ml measures
- Brewed in Scotland by Brewmeister Beers – wtf were they thinking?
Remember that time you took a sip of triple-hopped IPA, studied the back label and thought to yourself "Oosh 7.3% I've got a strong one!"
Allow us to introduce you to Snake Venom
, the Strongest Fortified Beer in the World – and at a gut-punching 67.5%
it really is a boozy thrill-seeker's wet dream.
All the warning signs are there:
- Ominous dark colour
- No head (it's non-carbonated due to the sheer volume of alcohol)
- Bright yellow label advising you to only consume it in tiny 35ml measures
But in spite of all this, Snake Venom actually possesses a well-balanced, sweet and nutty aroma, with a fruity flavour
and pleasing fiery finish.
Don't pretend that you're not just a little bit intrigued. Go on – challenge yourself
, challenge your mates. Taste the strongest fortified beer in the world.
More detail and specification