This is only available at Firebox!
- Little bald glow-in-the-dark collectible figures
- They’re all a bit sad for some reason
- We reckon it’s because they want you to buy them
- Which one will you get? It’s a mystery!
- Each one has a different pose, collect them all!
- One little person in each box
This mysterious little lot (pronounced Schmee-skees, for the uninitiated) are bald, genderless, downtrodden collectible figures. That’s all we can really say about them as they’re from Japan and they/their boxes don’t speak English.
Thankfully their delightfully expressive little faces tell us all we need to know. So miserable. Or are they simply apathetic? You decide! Maybe if you collect them all you’ll finally find out what they’re so sad about.
We can’t tell you what they’re made of or why they exist but they glow in the dark and each box contains a random one in one of six assorted poses and their minimalist features are guaranteed to be a charming addition to any desk.
More detail and specification