- Our brightest premonitions of the future just became a reality
- Glide effortlessly about town thanks to gyroscopic technology
- Become an instant swaglord
- Responds to the lightest of touches
- Including LED lighting and fob security locking
- Think segway without the dork factor
You'll have seen them clasped to the insoles of your favourite rappers, footballers and of course Justin Bieber. It's safe to say our brightest premonitions of the future just became a reality, so come on chaps, hop aboard.
Looking like something ridden in a movie about a cyberworld and its nonexistent extreme sport, this self balancing board responds to the lightest of touches. This sleek, streamlined airboard uses gyroscopic technology helping you stay perfectly balanced.
Incredibly sensitive sensors under each footpad detect micro-movements in your feet and ankles. Push your weight into your heels to go backwards, point your toes to go forwards. Even if you're a little wobbly initially, it'll soon start to feel smashingly intuitive.
Next stop self-catering holiday apartments on Mars.
More detail and specification