Love it as much as we do?
- Turn everyday Youtube videos into grand cinematic events
- Project films from your smartphone onto the wall
- High-quality glass lens with an impressive 8x magnification
- Made from rugged cardboard printed to look like a retro projector
- Arrives assembled, no construction required
- No need to sell vital organs to buy an expensive HD projector
With the Smartphone Projector 2.0 at your disposal; everyday videos of Cassetteboy mashups and cats getting brain-freeze are now majestically transformed into glorious cinematic events, for everyone to enjoy.
Made entirely from rigid cardboard and printed to look just like a retro device, this stylish projector contains a high-quality glass lens with an impressive 8x magnification to turn your little screen into the big screen.
Whether you're streaming the latest Game of Thrones episode, a Youtube "classic" or some psychedelic party visuals – just slide your smartphone into the back of this perfectly portable projector to make them larger than life.
More detail and specification
Average 4.5/5 stars
"I thought it was fantastic. The person I bought the gift for couldn't focus long enough to download the app to reverse the image. "
Ingrid - 15th of January, 2018
"Fun but needs a REALLY dark room to work at its best!"
Jen - 29th of December, 2017
"Bought as a gift so haven’t used it myself. But looked really good and my friend was thrilled with it. "
Kirstie - 29th of December, 2017
"So so so so awesome. My brother is going to love it! Perfect for a teen who spends all his time watching YouTube. Thanks Firebox!"
Bekah - 20th of December, 2016
"Great for a teenage boy obsessed with You Tube!"
Cheryl - 15th of August, 2016