- Let a sweet little sloth snuggle you up
- Soothe your spine after another long day of dodgy posture
- Strap him around your shoulders with his velcro hands
- You’re not going to want to take him off
- Pop some batteries in him and you’re good to go
If you’re in the middle of the venn diagram of ‘got a sore back’ and ‘needs a hug from an adorable animal’, we’ve got just the thing. This sweet sloth attaches around your shoulders to give you a cuddle and vibrate your spinal woes away.
You just know whoever designed this little guy has never seen a real sloth because he’s so cute and real sloths are kind of creepy. We’re not being rude, they’ve just got these mad long claws and they slink about in a weird way. This massager is a sweet little cupcake in comparison.
Thank goodness they didn’t give him claws, even if having your back gently scratched is rather marvellous.
More detail and specification