- Nothing like the barbaric wrist-slapping game from your childhood
- A revolutionary pair of shades you can slap around body parts
- The secret? These ingenious frames feature a hinged nose-bridge
- Slap 'em round your wrist, bike handles or ankle
- Block 100% of UV, protecting your peepers wonderfully
The word Slapsies is sure to get a few spines shivering. Upon hearing the word many of us will hark back to sweat inducing anticipation and stinging wrists. Well let’s all just calm down for a moment, such hellish times are firmly in the past and we’re actually talking about these ridiculously marvelous foldable sunglasses. Also, the spelling’s different. They’re SlapSees. So the last paragraph might as well have not happened.
What’s all the fuss about Slapsee sunglasses? Said fuss would be down to their ground-breaking and fantastically innovative frames. Featuring a special hinged nose-bridge alongside silicone-coated spring arms - Slapsee Sunnies can quite literally be folded in two and slapped around your wrist, ankle, bike handlebars or whatever else you’d want to wrap a pair of shades around.
To top off all this revolutionary convenience, Slapsee’s also look mighty dashing too and do a top notch job of protecting your peepers from the naughty sun. The #stylish frames are durable and lightweight, and come in either red or pink. As for the dark tinted lenses - they boast UV 400 grading - which blocks 100% of harmful UV rays.
More detail and specification