We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- Learn a new language without having to learn a new language
- You'll be a bilingual beast before you know it
- A stupendously quick and easy way to pick up a language
- Follow the illustrated prompts and read the English words aloud
- Learn the lingo: Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Chinese or Italian
Does bilingualism seem like some sort of wizardry to you? Breathe a long deserved sigh of relief mankind - because thanks to Slanguage long gone are your days of looking like an uncultured numpty.
Off somewhere snazzy? You’re uber excited, there’s no denying that, but as the time draws ever closer paranoia descends. Youre trundling around Kagawa on a blisteringly hot day, you can feel the ol’ dehydration setting in. You’re utterly parched and you can’t for the life of you remember how to ask for a Mr Whippy - not to mention you’re the only tourist in sight. Is the end nigh? No, not if you’ve got Slanguage patiently residing in your back pocket it’s not.
This easy to read language guide gives you the basic phrases you need while travelling, asking directions or ordering food at a restaurant. The best part? It’s phonetic! None of that precarious, fuddly grammar nonsense you remember from school. Simply follow the illustrated prompts and read the English words out loud.
You'll never be lost for words in the following six countries again: China, France, Japan, Germany, Italy or Spain.
More detail and specification