- A gentle reminder to take your drinks with a little less sugar
- Beautiful concave skull shape – still holds plenty of sweetness
- Heaps better than a regular, boring tea spoon
- Funded by thousands of fans on Kickstarter
- Goes perfectly with all your "bone" china
Whether it's a nice cup of tea, a rich foamy latte or a wholesome bowl of muesli; resisting the temptation to super-saturate it with endless spoonfuls of sugar is a daily challenge.
The Skull Sugar Spoon is your gentle reminder to curb these sweet granular cravings and embrace a virtuous sugar-free life. Made from polished stainless steel and carved into a creepy little cranium, it's also just a damned handsome tea spoon.
Don't worry, it's blessed with a deep concave shape so you can still reject these over-hyped health concerns and shovel in a heaped skeletal scoop of your favourite "flavour enhancer."
More detail and specification
Average 4.5/5 stars
"Bit bigger than anticipated but adds to the drama."
Danielle - 4th of May, 2016
"Look a bit cheaper than expected."
Alexandra - 29th of March, 2016
Liulfr - 12th of February, 2016
Lorraine - 30th of September, 2015
"Very nicely made, looks and feels good quality. Excellent addition to the cutlery drawer!"
Cassandra - 19th of June, 2015