- Does drawing seem like some sort of sorcery to you? No more!
- Let your stickmen days become a distant, appalling nightmare
- The Sketch Workshop will make a bonafide artist of you yet
- Top artists have created these workbooks to teach you to draw
- Master the fundamental elements needed to craft sketches
- 30 pages of guides and projects
- Choose from: Creatures, Robots & Spaceships or Characters
Does the sight of people doodling on public transport ignite burning jealousy within you? Curse them and their impeccable artistry. You’d give your left ear for a little of their flair. The best you can muster up is a shoddy stickman.
Thankfully, a new day has dawned. Thanks to The Sketch Workshop you can cast aside your smouldering misery - a bonafide artist may just be made of you yet.
Each of these nifty little workbooks has been created by a top artist and is bloomin’ bursting with tips ‘n’ tricks to help you nail the fundamental elements needed to craft sketches from scratch.
With some gloriously weird and wonderful categories for you to choose from, you’ll soon be the finest Creature, Robot and Spaceships or Characters drawer known to man. Or at least your office.
This ready-to-go sketchbook has a whole 30 pages of guides that’ll see you crafting a masterpiece in no time. Go on, give your talents a hone.
More detail and specification