- A self-balancing unicycle. Rather revolutionary if you ask us
- Feeling a little tyred? Don’t worry - it’s electric
- Features an integrated balancing system. Wheely impressive
- Inbuilt, lightweight electric motor. Peddling be banished
- Integrated balancing system. AKA goes in the direction you lean
- Breathtakingly comfortable gel-padded saddle
You know that old saying ‘It’s just like riding a bike?’ Well, you’ve never ridden a bike like this.
The SBU V3 Self-Balancing Unicycle features an uber-comfortable, gel-padded saddle and a lightweight, inbuilt electric motor. It employs momentum and stability sensitive motion controls, as well as an integrated balancing system for an intuitive and futuristic experience.
In other words, it has one wheel, a very comfy seat and it goes in the direction you’re leaning.
Powered by a highly efficient battery system, the SBU V3’s controls couldn’t be simpler; you simply lean forward to go and lean backward to - wait for it – slow down or stop. The perpetual motion created by your weight means that the motor is super-efficient, and better yet, no peddling.
Much like its awkwardly boring (and totally unrelated) cousin the Segway, there’s internal stability controls and regenerative braking, meaning that with a bit of practice anyone can be ready to roll. All you need is some good balance.
Looks like unicycles aren’t just for clowns and buskers anymore.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification