We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- Chinese Whispers collides with Pictionary for grown-ups
- Take one of the scenario cards, doodle it, then pass it on
- All whilst trying your best to interpret other players' drawings
- 240 hilarious and imaginative scenario cards to choose from
- Comes with 8 dry-wipe markers and mini white boards
- In the words of the creators – "the most grins wins"
How does a man with brain-freeze turn into a meth addict eating an ice cream? And how does an angry BBQ transform into a dancing pie? And in what world does "touching cloth" resemble a trembling peach!?
Meet Scrawl, the latest adult party game from the outrageously creative minds at Big Potato. The easiest way to describe it is "Pictionary meets Chinese Whispers" – only the cue cards are a hell of a lot juicier. 'Stranger danger', 'Cannibal finger buffet', 'Anal bleaching' – that sort of thing.
The game begins with each player taking a scenario card, doodling what it says and then passing it on. By the time your drawing has travelled through the confused brains and mixed artistic talents of your friends – that innocent picture of a 'Babe magnet' has taken a slightly twisted turn.
While this is going on, it's up to you to interpret the other players' pictures and descriptions that are placed before you. Is that a monkey playing the drums? A man boiling some slugs? Or something completely different?
At the end of the round all of the pictures and descriptions are laid out in order so that everyone can marvel at their beautiful (utterly insane) journeys. The funniest card in each story wins a point; as the creators say – "the most grins wins".
More detail and specification