- This garter pocket accessory will revolutionise your night out
- Long gone are the days of stuffing evening essentials down bras
- A stylish, smart, scorchingly sexy way to store things
- Will hold your mobile, ID, credit card and lip gloss all in one go
- Let cloakroom queues become a long, horrifying and distant memory
Everyone with two X chromosomes knows GNO's (Girls Night Out, duh) aren't to be taken lightly.
Mission objective: get impeccably boozy and look immaculately flawless while you’re at it.
Things to remember: Beyonce is your spirit animal. Always.
Likely interferences: having to keep a handbag on you all night.
Damage to evenings enjoyment: collateral.
Thanks to Sassy Stash your phenomenal twerking need no longer be hindered by clumpy handbags. Let's face it, even the chicest of clutches isn't very dance-floor compatible, and how the hell are you meant to hold both your quadruple G&T and slap on a bit of gloss mid Rihanna whilst also worrying about your purse?
The answer? Invest in this slinky, adjustable little garter pocket accessory, obvs. Boasting enough room for your mobile, ID, credit card and lipstick - your GNO's just got mighty revolutionised.
More detail and specification