- Santa Claus is comin’ to town… and your kitchen is first on his list!
- Turn your boiled egg into Father Christmas
- Every detail carefully considered, from his shiny black boots to his cosy hat
- Even comes with a toast cutter to make Christmas tree shaped soldiers
- The cup and cutter can go in the dishwasher, it’s a Christmas miracle!
Christmas breakfast: you need a proper meal to fuel you for a day of festivities. What better than a nice boiled egg and dippy soldiers? A Santa Claus egg, obviously.
Slip the star of your breakfast into this fabulously festive egg cup and give him a little hat. Then take the hat off and crack him open and FEAST ON HIS INNARDS. Ahem. Pity your soldiers are rubbish and boring and plain. Little rectangular strips? You’d think it was March or something!
Luckily this lovely little kit comes with a toast cutter! Turn your toast into bready little Christmas trees - after all, it’s Christmas and, if you consult John Lennon, that means War Is Over! No room for soldiers on THIS breakfast battlefield.
More detail and specification