- Season your food like it's 1858!
- Crafted from glass with a stainless steel screwtop lid
- Bears all the hallmarks of the classic American design
- Emblazoned with a whimsical little cockerel
- Also makes a great watering-can for a small bonsai tree
You've skinned that mouthwatering piece of road-kill and made yourself some mighty fine headgear, but now it's time to eat the little critter. And what better way to season a pulverised raccoon delicacy than with these Salt and Pepper Mason Jars.
Crafted from glass and with a screwtop lid, they bear all the quality hallmarks of the original and iconic American design – only about 5x smaller. A positively nostalgic pair of condiment decanters to sprinkle a bit of ol' fashioned Hill-billy flavour onto your mundane meals.
Don't stop at salt or pepper either – these shrunken shakers are great for showering your fries with paprika or your hot chocolate with cocoa. Best of all, with their dinky little handles you can propose mini-toasts every time you dowse your delicacies.
More detail and specification