We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- The RUBBISH game of picking up litter
- Share the cards out with friends then go scavenge!
- First person to collect all of the trash items on their cards wins
- Fresh air, the great outdoors, fun with your mates: everyone’s a winner!
- Well, like, one person and the environment are PROPER winners
Forage through bushes like a greedy raccoon to be crowned champion of Rubbish Bingo.
It’s simple: share out the cards with friends and the race is on to see who can be the first to find (and bin!) the items of litter on the cards.
Sounds easy, but you’d be surprised. Even someone on the poshest cul de sac can find a stray beer can, but rogue cheese and onion crisps or a discarded shopping trolley are going to require a little extra scavenging.
Are you competitive? Do you hate litter with a burning passion? Then buy this and play it.
Turns out the real bingo is the friends you make along the way.
More detail and specification