- It's his life. His words. His gift to you
- Sage advice from the lovable moustached misogynist
- Learn what kind of breath turns a woman on and much more!
- The New York Times best-seller?
- Will fit in very well with all your other leather bound books
The following book is based on actual events. Only the names, locations and events have been changed.
He's kind of a big deal, people know him, and now you can read his story. Ron Burgundy reveals all in what is surely one of the most anticipated and well-written autobiographies of all time.
Documenting his sheepish beginnings in a lonesome Iowa coal-mining town to his fond years spent at Our Lady Queen of Chewbacca High School, to his triumphant climb to becoming San Diego's greatest Anchorman.
Learn how to meet, bed and marry the woman of your dreams (believe us, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women), how to survive a prison riot and the myths behind his iconic hair and moustache.
More detail and specification