- A new, healthier and funnier way to cook perfect eggs every time
- Say goodbye to all that oil, butter and general eggy mess
- No need to watch the clock, it seductively pops up when it's done
- Revolutionary easy-to-eat shape
- Cool-touch housing with a non-slip silicone grip base
- Witness the wonders of Vertical Cooking Technology
"How d'ya like, your eggs in the morning? I like mine on a stick."
Forget poaching, scrambling and frying. Forget those giant knobs of butter and pools of oil. Forget about watching the clock so you don't create a burnt rubbery mess. A revolutionary new way to cook eggs has arrrived – the Rollie Egg-on-a-stick Cooker.
By harnessing the untold power of Vertical Cooking Technology, this ingenious device produces hot, fluffy and perfectly-cooked eggs every time. And in just a matter of minutes too. Simply give the internal chamber a light spritz of cooking oil, then just crack and pour. When your egg is ready, it slowly starts to emerge from the top of the Rollie like a sultry Meercat. It's a visual delight.
Their pleasantly familiar and easy-to-eat shape makes them ideal for snacking on the go or slicing into salads and sandwiches. To be honest, eggs are barely scratching the surface; with the included recipe book you can create pancake rollies, burrito rollies, pizza rollies – the list of dishes is endless (and predominantly cylinder shaped).
More detail and specification