- A bizarro graphic novel set in a knock-off Disney theme park
- Celebrate a new anti-hero
- Features characters by Jörg Tittel & artwork from John Aggs
- Action-packed and ferociously satirical
- Also features Ronald Ruck, Rambi & other original characters
- Beautiful gold-foiled hardback edition
- Have a good old laugh at Disney and Capitalism
Ricky Rouse, apart from being a completely new cartoon character, is a US Army deserter who flees to China and lands a job at Fengxian Amusement Park – a family-friendly destination that definitely isn't inspired by Disney World.
There he meets Rambi (the deer with a red headband), Bumbo (small ears, big booty), Ronald Ruck (the communist duck with a rasping voice) and other 100% original characters. But when American terrorists take the entire park hostage, only Ricky Rouse can save the day.
With a foreword from Christopher Sprigman, author of The Knockoff Economy; this beautiful hard-back graphic novel is a relentlessly satirical action-comedy that parodies Western entertainment and pokes fun at US-China relations.
More detail and specification