Love it as much as we do?
- Form and functionality in perfect harmony
- Beautiful chunky design with a reassuring heft
- Telescopic handle extends and locks securely into place
- Made from a blend of brushed stainless steel and aluminium
- Available in Black, White, Silver or Grey
- Worth owning even if you never use it as a hammer
The creators of the Rhino Hammer have made it their mission to design a range of hand tools that are not just functional, but unique and stylish objects to fit in with peoples' creative lifestyles.
Made from a mixture of brushed stainless steel and aluminium, the Rhino Hammer is full of delightful details; from its subtly raised front foot to its cheeky rubberised ears. The head removes from the base with a satisfying magnetic snap, then a telescopic handle is pulled out and locked into place to create the perfect ergonomic hammer.
It's got a real reassuring heft about it – ideal as a snappy-looking bookend or paperweight. Never mind whether you ever use it as a hammer, it's worth owning purely as a piece of beautiful design.
More detail and specification