- Everything you need to create your own Caribbean-style rum
- Herbs and spices are contained within a beautiful recycled bottle
- Ready to drink in just three weeks
- Make Captain Morgan and Sailor Jerry look like total fools
- It may or may not be endorsed by Levis Roots
- Feel like an ancient Jamaican booze shaman
Sailor Jerry and Captain Morgan. One a glorified tattoo artist, the other a dirty stinking pirate – why the hell are you drinking the rum of these unqualified fools? Make it yourself!
Everything you need to create your own delicious Caribbean concoction is contained within this beautiful recycled glass bottle. Just add 1 litre of white rum (it doesn't have to be expensive) and a teaspoon of sugar or honey to this fragrant assortment of potent Jamaican infusions. Within a paltry 3 weeks your delicious golden rum will be ready for consumption.
You could always cast the bottle out to sea and leave it to brew for a further 6 months to create something really unique. Hmm. Whatever you do, you can rest assured that no other rum brand in the world will look, smell or taste anywhere near as sublime as this.
More detail and specification