- Pocket-sized guides to eight of Europe's major cycling cities
- Because the best way to get to know any city is by bike
- Locally informed, it's like having your own two-wheeled tour guide
- Illustrated by a local artist to give convey each city's character
- Coffee and cake stops prominently marked!
Whether it be a maze of canals in Amsterdam or the winding cobbled streets of Paris, the best way to get to know any city is by bike.
These Rapha City Cycling guides combine detailed maps with functional layouts making each book easy to navigate whilst on the move. Thorough and concise, they provide you with the freedom and confidence to explore– It's like having your own relaxed and well informed, two-wheeled tour guide.
Brimming with local knowledge, they're loaded with lesser-known street routes as well as privately owned bike shops, locations with WiFi access, nearby races, events and other places of interest. Naturally coffee and cake stops are prominently marked for those crucial mid-ride pickmeups
Covering eight of Europe's major cycling cities and presented in an exclusively designed slipcase, every book is illustrated by a local artist to convey the city's unique character and flavour. So whether you're a seasoned cyclist or a leisurely pedal-pusher, make the most of where you are with these perfectly pocket-sized guides.
More detail and specification