- Splatter your fridge in spirit-crushingly crude cat gags
- You're a smutty, vulgar poet and everyone's about to know it
- 200 feline themed magnetic word tiles
- Includes words like stroke, pet, sweet, play and, of course, pussy
- After all, who doesn't love a soft, warm pussy?
Us homo sapiens are real suckers for felines. For centuries we’ve shot all sorts of admiration their way.
The Ancient Egyptians couldn’t get enough of them - and some of this fine world’s best writers have sung their praises, from William Wordsworth, T S Elliot, John Keats, and as you can see above, now even Firebox.
That little number is called 'An Ode to a Pussy', FYI.
It's a work in progress. Think you can do better? You almost definitely can. So be sure to get your grubby little paws on these fridge magnets. With 200 catty words to choose from, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to crafting hilariously offensive euphemisms.
More detail and specification
Average 4.5/5 stars
"Selection of words was significantly larger than I expected. "
Sami - 16th of October, 2015
"It's improved my literacy skills to heights I never thought could be reached."
Fiona - 15th of October, 2015