- Cuddle up to a feline internet sensation
- Choose from Mermaid or 'classic' Pusheen
- Stupidly cute Mini Pusheen also available
- Its weird sounding name actually means "kitten" in Gaelic
- Own the cat that has 9 lives AND 9 million Facebook likes
9.3 million Facebook 'likes' can't be wrong. Forget about Grumpy Cat, Nyan Cat, Keyboard Cat, Business Cat and any other pretenders to the throne – Pusheen
is the cutest feline sensation to ever grace the Internet.
If you're already familiar with this adorably plump pussy then she needs no further introduction. For the uninitiated, here are some quick-fire Pusheen facts:
- She began life as a character in a cartoon strip called Everyday Cute
- She lives in the house, on the couch, underfoot and her favourite pastimes include blogging and sleeping
- Her name comes from the Gaelic word for "kitten"
- She's basically a living language that defines an entire generation of Facebook users. Where emojis run out of steam, this chubby grey feline thrives – is there an emoji for eating pizza on the floor? No. Wearing a monocle? No. Are emojis animated? No.
This cuddly cartoon cat has finally been brought into the real world and is available in five superb plushy forms:
- Classic Pusheen
- Mermaid Pusheen (Mersheen? Pushmaid?)
- Stupidly cute Mini Pusheen
More detail and specification