- Cuddly cats in a wrap!
- Adorable stuffed kitties wrapped up like a burrito
- Perfect size to brighten up your desk
- The cutest thing since fluffy puppy quesadillas
The original burrito animal, cats belong in wraps and have snuggled inside them for millenia. If you go inside one of the great pyramids of Giza, you’ll see intricate wall paintings of various sacred pussies snuggled inside fluffy wraps with rice and beans. Go and see for yourself if you don’t believe us.
These adorable little chaps come foil wrapped for freshness and each one has a unique “flavour”:
- Mochi - the pink one, star of the show
- Pork bun - the sassy little yellow one
- Tuna - the blue one (and the best one, in our humble opinion)
Thank goodness these aren’t scented.
Adopt one today, they need a home and they’re not going to be around for long at this rate. Too cute to sit around waiting for you to pick what you want off the menu.
More detail and specification