- Tentatively balance miniature mongrels atop a tower of teacups
- Hone your fledgling chopstick skills
- Arrange the teacups in various ways to make it more challenging
- As the dawgs mount up, so too does the unbearable pressure
- Makes Jenga look like a walk in the park
Trouble gripping your Terrier-aki? Making a mess of your egg-fried Poodles? Struggling with your Sweet and Schnauzer? Puppy Pile-Up is the perfect game to hone your rookie chopstick skills.
As the name suggests, the aim of the game is to use chopsticks to tentatively balance these miniature mongrels atop a precarious tower of teacups, which can be re-arranged to make it even more challenging. Granted the instructions are written in mysterious Japanese, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to 色んな楽しみ方見つけよう (invent a whole host of exciting ways to play).
When it comes to challenging your physical and mental strength, this is the absolute pinnacle; and as the pooches begin to pile up, so too does the unbearable pressure. It's like an intense game of Jenga... only harder and with dogs in teacups.
More detail and specification