- Smartphone photo printer meets video meets augmented reality
- View your photo in the Prynt app to reveal hidden video content
- Like holding a Snapchat or Boomerang in the palm of your hand
- Super easy to set up and use
- Raised over $1.5 million on Kickstarter
- Bundled with a 10 pack of photo paper, 40 packs also available
What if we told you that you could actually print out a video?
Just slot your iPhone inside the sleek Prynt case then take a photo and create a short video. Add some filters and text if you like and then hit 'Print'. This smart device uses ZINK® technology to instantly produce vibrant, long-lasting, tear and smudge resistant photos.
The real magic happens when you or a friend views the printed photos with the free Prynt app – this "unlocks" the hidden video clip to bring your photos to life. It's like holding a physical Snapchat or Boomerang in the palm of your hand.
Just think of all the albums and cool photo collages you could create – Prynt gives them a whole new dimension and enables each photo to actually tell its own story.
More detail and specification