We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- What better way to celebrate the arrival of pregnancy cravings?
- 40 bizarre recipes, one to try for every week your expectant
- Written by Pascal Rotteveel – award-winning Creative Director @ VICE
- A superb baby shower gift!
Being pregnant is an exciting time, but it also comes with a rocky rollercoaster ride of bizarre 'food' cravings. Rather than mock these peculiar flavour combinations
, Pascal Rotteveel (Creative Director at VICE) has collated the very best and immortalised them in this fantastic recipe book!
This isn't some snooty cookbook with detailed recipes down to the milligram, this is a glorious celebration of female tastebuds in absolute flux
. Each wild craving is brought to life through stylish photography and will delight or repulse depending on your trimester.
- French fry ginger beer
- Tunana (tuna and bananas)
- Dijon Brownies
There are 40 recipes in total
– one to experiment with for every week you're pregnant!
More detail and specification