Love it as much as we do?
- Flies like paper gets high like a plane
- The world's first smartphone controlled paper aeroplane
- The punters loved it: raised over $1.2 million on Kickstarter
- 4 different templates provided
- Control with a mere tilt of your smartphone
- Will Top Gun 2 EVER be cleared for take off?
It’s time to unearth those quashed childhood dreams, a pilot might just be made of you yet.
Be-bloomin-hold, the PowerUp 3.0: Smartphone Controlled Paper Aeroplane. This is the world’s first smart-phone controlled paper aeroplane, and quite frankly, it’s enough to put Maverick and Goose out of a job.
The Powerup utterly smashed its Kickstarter campaign - raising over $1.2 million in funding. This bluetooth controlled aircraft only needs one 10 minutes charge to give you an spectacular 20 minutes of flight time.
Aviation academy can eat your shorts - all you need to do is tilt your phone to change the direction of this plane. Packing more heat than a fighter jet, The Powerup lands with 4 standard templates and one waterproof - no need to let a little drizzle quell your new found aviation career.
More detail and specification