This is only available at Firebox!
- A smartphone attachment to help you take better pics of your dog
- Harness the powerful canine allure of a squeaky tennis ball
- Finally have your dogs undivided attention
- The ball can be easily swapped with your pooch's favourite
- Funded by nearly two thousand backers on Kickstarter
- Beautifully simple, incredibly effective
Dogs are easily the best animals on the planet, there's no debating that. Loyal creatures, brimming with energy and personality, but try to take a half-decent photograph of the two of you and they turn into indifferent little sh*ts!
Pooch Selfie is here to solve this canine conundrum once and for all. It's a bright tennis ball that clips onto the top of your smartphone and gives your pooch something to gawp at so you can take a quality photo. Whether you're using the front or rear facing camera – nothing commands a dogs undivided attention like the irresistible allure of a tennis ball. Still being stubborn? Just give the ball a couple of squeaks and you'll soon have their full concentration.
It's been thoroughly tested by dog-loving humans and has been shown to consistently hold the dog's natural gaze while you capture the perfect portrait.
More detail and specification