- Stunning analogue photography made stupidly easy
- Modelled on the original retro Polaroid OneStep
- But with a big helping of technological upgrades
- Incredible lens, powerful flash, clever self timer and much more
- 60 day (rechargeable!) battery life
Remember Polaroids? Well, you’ve heard of them obviously, but do you really
remember them? They were a pain despite their good looks Luckily, they noticed that and gave them a very swish 2018 makeover.
Meet the OneStep 2: the child of the original OneStep introduced in 1977, which was invented to be a simple, easy-to-use instant camera that works straight out of the box. The OneStep 2 is the same, but a whole lot better.
This thing has a ridiculous amount of features:
- High quality lens (2 ft – ∞ for the shutterbugs and skeptics in the audience)
- Powerful built-in flash for perfect lighting in even the darkest room
- Self timer to make sure everyone’s in the shot
- Sexy retro body made of hardwearing polycarbonate and ABS plastics
- Looks and feels waaaay more expensive than it is
- Weighs a mere 460g so it’s not a pain in the neck to lug around
- Durable AND light? It must be your birthday!
- Speaking of necks, it comes with a stylish Polaroid neck strap
- 60 day battery life
- That battery? USB rechargeable, baby.
- And it’s a high performance lithium-ion battery, not any ol’ thing
- Charges to full battery in just 2 hours if you plug it into the wall
- Works with either 600 film or i-Type film
Still not sold? We don’t know what to tell ya. Other no amount of vintage filters and grain effects will give you the contrast rich analogue mood you can create with one of these babies. We see you using HUJI. Join the real photographers.
More detail and specification