- Part pen, part stylus, part play-thing – fun & functional
- Beautifully simple but transforms into endless possibilities
- Made from high-strength .38-calibre Neodynium magnets
- Effortlessly transition between paper and touch screen
- Originally backed by 14,000 compulsive pen fiddlers on Kickstarter
- Inspire you at work, school, at home, wherever you are
- Fully quench your insatiable tinkering urges
Let's face it, even as the world gets steadily more paperless, you still love to have a pen in your hand. Twirling it, chewing it, drumming with it, and occasionally even writing with it. These pleasing little distractions all play a crucial part in teasing out your creative juices – which is why you need the Polar Pen 2.0
Kickstarting its way into design studios everywhere, this modular magnetic marker
really does put the 'fun' into functionality. Endlessly customizable, you can take apart the 14 Neodymium magnets
to play with and re-arrange them to suit the way you work. Integrating a quality pen
as well as a stylus tip
you can effortlessly transition between paper and touch screen.
It's actually hard to put into words the full potential of this versatile pen, so we implore you to watch this video
and make up your own mind. What we can say is that if you love tinkering with things or are captivated by the boundless power of magnets, then this pen is for you.
More detail and specification