Love it as much as we do?
- Three drink sizes in one portable cup!
- Spill-proof screw and clip design - no more dribbly commutes
- Insulated to prevent that awkward game of thirsty hot potato
- Dishwasher safe so it won’t develop that classic travel cup grime
- Show the world you give a frapp
Those innocent looking paper cups you sip your morning coffee from can’t be recycled. A vast majority of them contain plastic - yes, in the so-called “paper” part
- so they end up on the trash heap with billions of other non-biodegradables.
And, more importantly, paper cups are rubbish. They hurt to hold because the walls aren’t insulated, they keep your drink warm for all of about three seconds, and the lids are about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
Of course, some clever clogs came up with a suitable solution for this pesky problem: Pokito, the pocket-sized reusable cup
! This little legend folds out into three different sized cups, from flat in your pocket to espresso, medio, or grande.
It better be made of something bloody good to claim that it’s worthy of purchase in the saturated market of travel cups. See for yourself:
- Completely environmentally sustainable after just 15 uses
- Not reliant on poor old tree plantations to source materials
- Tested up to 1,500 uses - that’s over four years of daily cuppas
- Made of thermoplastic elastomer and polypropylene, both eco-friendly approved by the FDA and the European EMA
- The packaging is biodegradable and made of minimum 80% recycled content
Can that weird smelly flask you bought in a rush on Amazon from some Chinese warehouse really compete?
More detail and specification