- The most fun and affordable way to create electronic music
- Features real synthesizer engines, punch-in effects and more
- Effortlessly create complex rhythms and punchy beats
- Powerful built-in speaker and animated LED screen
- Can be synced to each other and to other external gear
- No need to lug an entire synthesizer or drum kit around with you
What's the one thing holding back your music-making potential? Is it the expense? Not everyone can afford to splash out on a full-sized keyboard or drum kit after all. Perhaps it's the portability? Lugging around enormous instruments just isn't practical. Or maybe you've hit a creative wall and need something exciting to get the juices flowing. Pocket Operator Synths are the solution to all of these problems.
With just a few button taps and knob twists you're able to create complex patterns, punchy beats, hypnotic loops and catchy melodies. It's powered by real synthesizer engines, brought to life by punch-in effects, 16-step sequencers and lots more. A built-in speaker blasts out your arrangements while the LED-lit screen presents lively animations to match the sound creation process.
Depending on your musical curiosities, there are three exciting varieties to choose from; PO-16: Factory (Melody), PO-12: Rhythm (Drums), PO-14: Sub (Bass) – each with their own unique features and sounds. The single best way to see how they function is for you to watch the three videos on this page.
With endless musical possibilities at your finger tips, there has never been a more fun way to make electronic music. Best of all, because it's so pocket-sized you can do all of this anywhere.
More detail and specification