We made this! It's a Firebox Original!
- An irreverent and sweary crash course in calligraphy
- 70 pages of simple lessons and fun practise exercises
- Includes 25 inappropriate hand-lettered signs to tear out
- Express yourself with sarcastic sentiments and beautiful letters
- Profanity can be beautiful!
Learn how to get your sarcastic and sweary message across via the medium of delicate swirls and exquisite hand-drawn letters.
Please Don't Do Coke in the Bathroom is a light-hearted crash course in the fine art of calligraphy. Now you can create your own brazen billboards, vulgar gift cards, insulting stationery or just tell that sh*tty person in your life how you really feel!
As well as various simple lessons and practise exercise this delightfully inappropriate book also includes a selection of removable hand-lettered signs with inappropriate sayings like "Monday is a D*ck," "Your Spirit Animal is an A$$hole," and more.
Cold, hard proof that profanity can be beautiful!
More detail and specification