Love it as much as we do?
- Gaming and classy home decor, together at last
- Officially licensed PlayStation logo light, no lawsuits here!
- 3 different light settings so you’ll never get bored of it
- Pay your respects to king of the consoles
- A glowing beacon of superiority over XBox fanboys
Let’s face it, finding game themed home decor that doesn’t shout ‘GEEKY TEENAGE BOY’S BEDROOM’ is close to impossible. Sure, those Mario skirting board stickers you had when you were 12 are cute, but they don’t look quite
so good in your loft apartment.
This lovely USB-powered PlayStation Icon light
, however, is a slick grown-up tribute to your favourite ‘90’s console. Considerably sexier than that Crash Bandicoot mural you’d been planning for the ceiling.
With three different light settings to take your living space from business to casual quicker than it takes the Sony Computer Entertainment logo to finally p*ss off:
- Standard lighting for playing it safe
- Colour phasing mode lights up each shape in spontaneous sequence. A secret cheat code or randomised jibberish? You decide!
- Party like it’s 1999 with music reactive mode as it illuminates to the beat
Accidentally invite someone home who turns out to loathe gaming? Just say it’s a minimalist homage to your favourite shapes that you picked up at this ethically-made light-based art exhibition. They’ll never know the difference.
More detail and specification