- Effortlessly punch a guitar pick out of any sheet of plastic
- Refined cutting head makes it easy to punch out the perfect pick
- Built-in sanding plate to smooth out any rough edges
- Free guitar picks for the rest of your life
- Try not to spit on your screen when you say the name of this product
Guitar picks have been made from all sorts of things in the past – bone, shell, wood, metal, amber, ivory and even stone. Now you can add your old credit card to this list, with the Pickmaster Precision Plectrum Punch.
Working in much the same way as a standard hole punch and around the same size, this rugged device will punch a guitar pick out of any plastic sheet – bank cards, gift cards, carton lids, in fact any thin plastic that you can find. The new and improved design requires even less effort to punch out a plectrum and includes a very handy sanding plate to smooth out any rough edges and create the perfect punched pick.
More detail and specification