- Ceramic creatures that slurp water through adorably long tongues
- Everything you need to grow your own miniature plants
- Make your desks and window sills super Kawaii
- Four thirsty animals and herbs to choose from
- The Gene Simmons of the ceramic animal plant pot world
As 21st Century humans we can hardly take care of ourselves, never mind plants. What with the internet and trying to take the perfect selfie, our beloved greenery can often become neglected. Left on a windowsill to succumb to a slow death screaming ‘Feed me, Seymour!'
Luckily, these adorable Peropon Drinking Animal Planters need next to no attention whatsoever. You can reap the benefits of oxygen-giving, sweet smelling miniature plants without lifting a single digit. All it takes is a sip of their tongue and the plants on their backs fill with delicious nourishment. They’re completely self-sufficient, unlike those other pesky house plants…so needy.
Choose from four different ceramic critters, each with their own type of plant perched atop their sweet little heads. These stubby-legged pets are ready to brighten up your desk or window sill. Their chirpy faces seem to say everything is going to be alright.
More detail and specification